This is a picture of our gorgeous 13ft Christmas tree!
This is Callie M., Me, Morgan, Jessie and Maranda
This is Callie T., Carla, Me, Carol, Jessie, and Annie.
This is Callie M., Me, Morgan, Jessie and MarandaThis is "as happy as Carol is going to be at 10:30 at night." As said by Carol. (:
This is my lovely roommate and myself! We love each other! Ha ha :)
As I was getting ready to leave, I stumbled upon my lovely cousin Molly Anne who was gracious enough to stop by after Refuge. I love her. (:
This is my daddy and me! (: He was so nice to come all the way back to campus just to turn on the Christmas lights for everyone!
This is our Speechie group picture! There are a few people missing and Nancy wasn't really ready for this one but it's still cute! :)
Our Christmas Tree Lighting was an overall success! && I can't wait to do it again next year! (:
Our Christmas Tree Lighting was an overall success! && I can't wait to do it again next year! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment