Saturday, November 19, 2011

speechie halloween party

So I am a little behind on updating my blog and I apologize! Ha ha so now, I am about to get all caught up! The Tuesday before Halloween, the speechies all went out to Carol's house (Carol Morgan is our professor in case you don't know) and we had our own Halloween party! It was so much fun! We all dressed up and there were costumes for the best outfits and there were some really funny costumes! Sara, Chelsy and I dressed up as 80's workout girls and it was so much fun! I am guilty of still wearing my outfit on a regular basis b/c it is just too comfy! Sara, me and Chelsy. I must say that our boombox made the whole outfit!
Sara and I
Later that week, as you all know, my future husband, David Freese, and the rest of the Cardinals won the World Series! It was absolutely wonderful!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment