Friday, July 6, 2012

my favorite girl

A few weeks ago, my niece got to come down to Arkadelphia and spend quite a bit of time with me.  It was so much fun!!  She is without a doubt, one of my favorite people on this planet.  We have so much fun together!  Here are just a few pictures that we took together!!

These are pictures of us on our way out to the pool for a little fun!!  I told her to make a silly face and these are what I got!!
 This is Mackenzie and I in the car on our way to Hot Springs with my parents.  These are our "monkey faces."  
 My mom got Mackenzie and Dean some new sunglasses that we had so much fun with!!
 Dean and Mackenzie having a little cousin bonding time!!
 I left Mackenzie in my room one morning for about 30 seconds and come back to find that she found my lipstick!! (:
 Mackenzie came to visit me one day at the dentist office while I was working. 
 In case you can't tell, she was a LOT of help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment