I apologize for my lack of blog posts. Life has been ridiculously out of control. But I am going to try and make up for it. (Please forgive me for my pictures being scrambled)
On August 10, my parents and I woke up early (for me) and we hit the road for Tulsa, Oklahoma. We got all of my stuff loaded in to a Uhaul and we hit the road!
I already miss seeing this every morning when I leave.
Yes, I know I shouldn't have been doing this while I was driving but I couldn't help but take a picture.
Here is my new home! I am really excited about where I am living for the next two years. My apartment complex is so so nice and it is in excellent shape and the best part, as you all know how I lack in being on time for things, I live exactly one block from the speech pathology building.
Here is my living room! (: Doesn't it look cozy?
The view of downtown Tulsa from the library in the middle of campus!
Such a gorgeous walk.
Here is my bathroom. I normally wouldn't put a picture of it up but I am proud of my work. I actually redid the little cabinet/table things and I am so in love with the picture of the Arkansas State Capital that was taken by my friend John Morgan.
The other part of my living room. I also have to say something about the GORGEOUS painting on the wall that my cousin, Anja, painted for me. It is probably my favorite thing in my apartment!
My bedroom (which is still not finished).
The other part of my living room.
Well, there is the tour of where I will be living for the next two years. I don't have much else to update on except that I started classes today. I am anxious about the semester even though I already know that it is going to seriously kick my butt. Well, it is time for school age language disorders so that's all for now! (:




No comments:
Post a Comment