Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ryder Vance Cooley

On June 22, Ryder Vance Cooley decided to finally make his appearance in the world!  Mackenzie was spending the weekend with me when I got some text messages from Emilee letting me know that I would be loading up in the car as soon as MPH woke up and heading to Fort Smith to see the family!  If you know me, you know how much I love my sleep, MPH and Penelope seem to take after me in that aspect! (:

While waiting at the hospital, Dean and Mackenzie made sure to keep everyone entertained! I mean, how could you not be with these two kiddos? (:

This is one of my favorite pictures that we took while at the hospital! Dean LOVES his cousin and this was such a sweet moment!

FINALLY we were able to go back to Emilee's room and I got to meet my sweet, newest nephew, Ryder Vance Cooley! What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment