Wednesday, August 27, 2014

One Direction

This past weekend, I went to Texas to see Sara, my roommate from OBU, for a little reunion and to go to the One Direction concert at Cowboy Stadium.  I know you're all judging us but just realize that their music is extremely catchy and fun to dance to okay?

 I had never been to AT&T Stadium before and let me tell you....IT'S MASSIVE!!! I was completely shocked! By the time the concert began, it was completely packed - only a handful of empty seats in the entire stadium, which seats 80,000 people, I believe.

Obviously, we had to ask for a picture with the posters, which were quite small because I am sure they are more for 12 and 13 year olds but we didn't care! (:

We were so far up at the top that the guys all looked like little ants down on the stage - we couldn't even tell who was who!  So we watched the entire concert on the screens, which was just as much fun!!

This is one of my favorite pictures that I took Sunday night! It shows how high up we were, the entire stage and you can see all of the camera flash lights! (:


Surprisingly, we weren't the oldest fans there! There were a few other girls our age on our row and some fans even older! (:  It was such a fun concert! Every one was having a blast the entire time...except for all of the dads who were camped out in the concessions drinking beer! (:

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment