Monday, September 13, 2010

TWIRP

This past week was TWIRP week which stands for "The Woman Is Required to Pay." Every year, the students at OBU participate in a week of Sadie Hawkins-like activities where the girls ask a guy to the different nights and they're required to pay for it. There's 50's night, 80's night, Barn Bash, Harvest Moon, Cajun Night and even Movie Night. Since I'm such a socialite, I participated in only Movie Night..and to make it more pathetic, it was my first time to participate in TWIRP and yes, I am a junior. Ha ha
Anywho, Sunday night was Movie Night and CAB presented Toy Story 3. Now, I've never been a real big Toy Story fan but I thought, hey! What could it hurt? IT WAS AMAZING. I want to watch it again. And I highly recommend it to everyone!!!!!
This is me and my #1 date Nicholas. Just to clarify, everyone else there but him and Brooks were in sweats (NOT suits). I just want you all to know I didn't ridiculously dress down or anything!
Brooks needed a date and I was feeling generous, so I got two dates for the evening and they sure were lookers! (:
My lovely roommate and her date (my baseball player) Kyle. (:
The night was an overall success and I will most likely participate in it again next year...but that's just a guess. We'll have to wait and see.
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while...it just hasn't been all that exciting around here! It's okay though, I'm sure something will be going on soon to update on! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment