I'm sorry that I haven't updated in quite some time now! But to be completely honest, there hasn't been anything to update you on! :/ I've actually even debated just updating on whatever I'm studying at the time since that seems to be all that I do with my life these days!!
Anywho, last Thursday, Erin and Mackenzie came in to town!!!!! It was so much fun! I just love that baby so much! :) On Saturday, Mackenzie got to attend her first OBU football game!!! She was the cutest thing there in her OBU football jersey with HOGUE on the back, her precious little self and then me, her amazing aunt of course! :)
This is Mackenzie and I at the game! And it's probably one of my favorite pictures!!!
Mackenzie and her Papa were too cute together too! John wasn't completely ready for this picture but it's still adorable!! :)
Anywho, the weekend was too much fun and I absolutely love having Erin and Mackenzie around! :)
I shall update next time something exciting happens...which hopefully will be sometime soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment