Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Battle of the Sexes

This past Saturday night, six of us went to Hot Springs for a bowling night!!! :)
We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then we all headed to the bowling alley for not just bowling...but cosmic bowling. Which makes it 20 times better.
We had 3 boys (Beau, Trevor and Kyle) and 3 girls (me, Maranda, and Alyssa). The guys were being a little cocky about the whole thing so we decided to split in to two teams and have a boys against girls competition. (which the girls one thanks to my roommate who is a great bowler. who knew??).
This is Kyle, who was freaking amazing at bowling and he made me really mad. lol
This is Maranda, me and Alyssa before cosmic bowling/competition began.
Now my bowling abilities are somewhat unique. When I bowl correctly, it's a gutter ball every time. No matter what. However, when I walk/run and then throw the ball between my legs (from behind), it's a spare/strike almost every time. Not real sure how that works but whatever. So anyway, I was bowling between my legs and my toe hit the lane right when I released the ball and I slipped, fell FLAT on my back and still got a spare. Yeah, my skills are that legit. Anywho, after the fall, I decided to change up my bowling form to this:
This is Beau and me during cosmic bowling. I was fraternizing with the enemy. He's my boo though so it's okay.
This is Kyle and me. I'm his diamond doll. Isn't he just absolutely PRECIOUS?!?!?! :)
This is me and my lovely roommate Maranda! :) I love her!
The evening was interesting and it was so great to take a break from school and stress and just have fun. And I do believe we will be doing this more often. It was amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment