On Thursday, Angie, Chris and I went out for the day while Matt was in class. We went and had an AMAZING lunch in Old Town in Ft. Collins and then we went to a pumpkin patch because we wanted to carve pumpkins! (:
The pumpkin patch was so neat! It was a little bit of a drive to get there but it was definitely worth it! Angie was the only one who had done a corn maze, so luckily, Chris and I got to experience one as well. The workers told us that the "Stalker" maze should only take about 20-25 minutes. We were pretty confident in making it through the whole thing in under 20.
It started out fairly easy, and we started to get a little cocky. Then, we realized we were really lost and were going to be there for more that 20-25 minutes! :/
After we completed our corn maze and picked out some freaking awesome pumpkins, we headed back to the house to begin carving! (: This is Angie and Chris:
This is Angie and I! (:
Me, Angie and Kristin were pretty much the only ones that were like REALLY excited about carving! (:
This is Matt and I (: He came out there and watched me carve my pumpkin, but didn't participate and carve his own unfortunately :/ I guess you could say he helped me carve mine by providing me with moral support! (:
Saturday morning, Matt, Luke, Mr. Mueller, and I all headed down to Colorado Springs to watch the Air Force vs. Colorado State game. It was so much fun! Matt's best friend Mike attends the academy so it was neat getting to hang out with him and get the low down on everything! Air Force pretty much murdered CSU btw. The game was ugly :/
Sunday morning, Matt drove me to the airport and I headed back home! :(
Fall break was so much fun and VERY much needed! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment