Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lately...

I haven't updated in a while so here we go....
A few weeks ago was homecoming/Tiger Tunes weekend! Emilee, Brooke, Annie and Becker all came down to partake in the festivities! :)
This is me, Annie, Becker, Brooke and Emilee at the pre-game festivities in front of the brand spankin new tiger (with a tail and fixed teeth) and it was lookin good! :)
Here is the tiger!
Mackenzie was here with us for that weekend and momma Nan took her around the pre-game festivities to meet and greet everyone and by the time the game was about to start, she was flat out exhausted.
Anywho, blah blah blah. For Halloween this year, Mackenzie was a chilli pepper and she was PRECIOUS!!!! :)
I made the highest grade on my last history test!!!!!!! :)
At our Speechie pond party, there was a costume contest and the 2nd place group got this...it's a giant marshmallow brain....that weighed about 20lbs no lie.
Friday night, I went on a cousin date with Lauren. Before we left for Little Rock, I had to stop by my moms office and LOOK WHO WAS THERE!!!!! My long lost love, Grant! :)
Anywho, that's all the update I have for now. Well, that's all that I can update on here anyway! :) I'll be back with more when the time comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment