Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sorry :/

Okayy, I know I've been horrible about updating but I'm trying to get better about it, I really am!!! Anywho, there hasn't been a whole lot going on since the last time I updated. Last Saturday, I went to Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with Matt. It was so much fun!! :) On Sunday, Luke, Laura, Matt and I all went out to dinner at Olive Garden. It was a lot of fun! I really like Laura && it's nice to have a girl around sometimes! ;) On Monday, Matt and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I. It was SSSOOOOOO good!!!! I love Harry Potter and I don't want to have to wait until the next movie comes out!!!! :) Tuesday was a lazy day. We just laid around the house and watched tv/movies. It wasn't anything too exciting but we always have fun. :) On Wednesday, Matt's grandparents came in to town for the holiday. We all went to dinner (Laura joined in the festivities as well) at Pasta Jay's. Pasta Jay's is a really nice Italian restaurant in Denver and I ate entirely too much food but it was all SSSOOO good! Thursday was Thanksgiving and we spent the whole day at the house just cooking, hanging out and getting stuff ready. It was a lot of fun to be with his whole family and meet everyone and see how they celebrate things. It was really different from the way my family celebrates things but I really enjoyed it. Friday was the day I had to come home, unfortunately. :( We woke up early, around 7:30 and got dressed, etc. Then he took me to breakfast :) && then we went back to the house and watched a movie and some TV and then his mom came home and made us some lunch. And then it was time to leave. :(
I had a GREAT Thanksgiving and I wasn't ready to leave what so ever. BUT, when I got home, my precious little baby niece was at my house which made everything so much better.
Today has been a boring day. It has been a lay around the house in your PJ's all day and eat while not doing anything productive day and it has been marvelous. :)
That's all I have to update with at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment