Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lake Day!

In my last post I talked about how AnnaLeigh, Lindsey and I went to the lake after classes on Friday. Well, we took pictures on Lindsey's camera and I finally got them!! (:
It was absolutely gorgeous on Friday! Lake DeGray was pretty low but it was still very very pretty to look at! (:
This is Lindsey and I :)
Lindsey and AnnaLeigh on our way to the OBU vs. HSU baseball game!
Anja and I on our way to the OBU vs. HSU baseball game!
Me, AnnaLeigh and Lindsey at the lake! (:
Me and my best friend! (:
Well, that's really all I have to share! I got all the details out in the last one!! (: hehe

On Thursday, my family is all going to Enid, OK to visit Emilee and Matt. Matt graduates from flight school! I can't wait!!!!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment