Yesterday afternoon, my friend Lindsay drove down from Benton and met AnnaLeigh and I out at the lake after classes and we laid out and just had some fun girl time! hehe (: We made some pizza last night and then we headed over to Brock's and we just watched movies with some people! On our way to Brock's, as I was walking down my stairs, I realized that I locked my keys in my apartment! :/ So, Lindsay decided to try our luck and climb up to my balcony and maybe my door would be unlocked...
This morning, we all woke up, went to Sonic for breakfast, and then we went to the lake and laid out! :) :) :) after about an hour and a half, we went back in to town and went to the OBU vs. HSU baseball game! (: We decided that we don't take enough pictures, so today we took a TON!!!!!
Lindsay, me and AnnaLeigh

No comments:
Post a Comment