Sunday, March 6, 2011
Fun Times!
Last night, we all went out to a bonfire! My friend Coleman and I were matching perfectly and didn't even plan it! (:
Today was a little bit more relaxing! We went to the softball games! My roommate for next semester, Sara, hit a homerun today!!!!! (: After the games, AnnaLeigh, Karley and I went to Wal-Mart and got a little shopping done. Then, we went back to my apartment and made dinner for Sam, Kyle, Beau and Landon. We had so much fun!!! We made tacos, homemade cheesedip and homemade red velvet cupcakes! Sam and I were sharing a giant bowl chair and had to balance the plate and cupcake on our legs. I think we did a fairly well job with it all! Don't you think?
There is this app on the iPhone that is called "Fat Booth." We couldn't help but try it out and this is what my picture turned out as:
And Sam, being the fatty that he is, had to take a bite of his cupcake RIGHT before the picture was taken...
Today was so much fun and cooking was so very therapeutic for AnnaLeigh and I...it has been a long week! Anywho, I need to do my homework now! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment