Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Birthday

For my birthday, my friends AnnaLeigh and Landon went to a concert with me in Little Rock. It was so much fun! For only $20, we got to see Gary Allan, Easton Corbin AND Ashton Shepherd and it was amazing! The concert only lasted about an hour to an hour and a half but it was a blast!! (:
Easton Corbin is on the right singing, and Gary Allan is the one on the left...not singing! ha ha
As most everyone already knows, I am seriously obsessed with James Dean. So, for my birthday, my friend Kolby drew me a picture of James Dean. Is it not ridiculously great??? (:
My birthday this year was so much fun!! I am so glad that I got to spend it with my best friends and family! They really helped it be so amazing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment