This past Friday, my really good friend Karley came down to visit. Karley is from Chicago, and I met her when I was studying abroad in Salzburg. I have been looking forward to her being here for about a month now and I have absolutely loved every single second of it! At the moment, she is actually asleep in my bed while I do homework...AKA update my blog! hehe anywho, Friday and Saturday were the baseball games this week and they played Quincy University. This is a picture of a couple of us girls at the game yesterday. This is Cara, Kelsey, Me, Megan, AnnaLeigh and Karley.
The games yesterday were SO ABSOLUTELY FREEZING!!! So, Lauren had me zip her jacket up backwards and help her keep warm...so I did (: I think that the best part about this picture is, is that she's actually smiling for this! haha
On Friday, Lauren and I just couldn't keep from showing everyone how much we loved each other and how happy we were that they won both of their games (:
After the games on Saturday, we all had Fat Boys BBQ, which was absolutely amazing! Here is Nick, Kolby, Brock and Nicholas...acting as they usually do...
Here is another group of friends after the games! This is Kelsey, Becca, Cara, Sam, Nick, Kolby and Brock!
The games this weekend were so much fun! They won 3/4 of the games! (:
The games yesterday were SO ABSOLUTELY FREEZING!!! So, Lauren had me zip her jacket up backwards and help her keep warm...so I did (: I think that the best part about this picture is, is that she's actually smiling for this! haha
Here is another group of friends after the games! This is Kelsey, Becca, Cara, Sam, Nick, Kolby and Brock!
The games this weekend were so much fun! They won 3/4 of the games! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment