Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fish Olympics

Last week was finals week! :/ Which means there were no classes and everyone studied for finals. EXCEPT for us! (: My friends and I decided we would rather go to my pond behind my house and do a little fishing! So, every day during finals week, except for Thursday and Friday, we went fishing! Nick, AnnaLeigh, Sam, Sara and Brock decided we would have fish olympics. This is a picture of Clear Lake (Where I went fishing with my friends Beau and Kurt one day), then Sara and her fish, Sam and his classy fishing attire, and then AnnaLeigh and Nick with the fish that AnnaLeigh caught!Fish olympics were a lot of fun!! Sara got gold! She caught like 12 fish and a turtle! :( I kept catching Shamu, because he kept taking my bait and then he'd swim off real fast and just snap my line in two seconds! I was not a happy camper! :( But, we had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment