Sunday, May 15, 2011

OBU's Graduation

Yesterday, OBU had their May 2011 graduation. It was a bitter sweet event! A bunch of my best friends graduated and I was so proud of them! :) This is a picture of the OBU diploma, Sam and I, Kyle and I and then me, AnnaLeigh and Lindsey. Sam is one of my closest friends. He graduated yesterday and it was very sad. Sam was accepted in to the Peace Corps and he leaves in August for Zambia, Africa for 27 months. :( As most of you know, I am in charge of OBU's diamond doll's, which are the girls that take care of the baseball team. The past two years, I have been Kyle's diamond doll and we got really close. He is probably the nicest person I have ever met and I am going to miss him so much! :( Also this semester, I have gotten really close to AnnaLeigh and Lindsey, who are with me in the bottom picture. We have so much fun together and I am gonna miss AnnaLeigh so much!!
This is a picture of AnnaLeigh and I, and then a group of us! Once again, AnnaLeigh and I have gotten so close this semester and I'm really going to miss her! :( BUT we are going to Florida in July so it's okay! hehe :) The group picture is (back row) Sam, Michael, Kyle, Landon (who is hidden) and Brock. (Front row) Me, AnnaLeigh and Justin.
Graduation was a lot of fun. I am so proud of all of them and I'm really going to miss them! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment