Sunday, July 17, 2011

Texas Trip

Man oh man am I behind on my updates! :/ Well, I guess I'll start where I left off. A few weeks ago, I went down to Texas to visit my roommate Sara who lives in Flower Mound, TX. We had so much fun! And I really can't wait to move in to our new apartment next month!! (: Anyway, while I was at Sara's, her dog LOVED all of the attention he got. If you can't tell in this picture, Tucker was enjoying sharing a bed with us!The second day I was there, we went shopping and just kind of hung out. Sara showed me around the town and we went and saw the actual flower mound, which was pretty cool! That night, we went to this festival that they have in town and it was a lot of fun! We saw the Josh Abbott Band, the Josh Crowe Band and then we watched a firework show! This is Sara and me before the concert! (: (If you can't tell by her freaking leg muscles, she's a softball player lol)
This is us during the concert. We attempted this picture about 10 times on our phones before we remembered we brought a camera! Ha ha
My camera is a little ghetto so I got a ton of horrible, blurry pictures. However, I luckily got one good one out of about 50!
After the concert and fireworks, us and few others went to look for the band to see if we could get some autographs. Unfortunately, Josh Abbott had already left BUT we got to meet the Josh Crowe band? and we went and sat on their tour bus for a few minutes and talked and then we had to go so our ride wouldn't leave us! We just went back to her house afterwards, went to bed, and then woke up the next morning and went to the pool. We had so much fun! & I can't wait till the fall!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment