Since it has begun to cool down some, Sara and I decided that it was time to begin our fall decorating! We decided to sit down and make a wreath...so we did. And if you ask me, it is VERY welcoming and very festive! (:
Sara was very proud of it!
This past weekend while I was at home, I was very much in the creative mood. At the clinic, we decided to make it a more welcoming and relaxed environment, so we decided that we would put up curtains to cover our section of the shelves where we keep our therapy materials. My mother and I went to Little Rock on Friday to have dinner with Erin and then we went to Hobby Lobby to get fabric to make the curtains. Well, whenever I'm in the craft section, I get a little bit over excited so I bought fabric to make pillows as well. We went home and for the rest of the weekend, I sewed and I think I am pretty good at it! (:
Sara was very proud of it!
This past weekend while I was at home, I was very much in the creative mood. At the clinic, we decided to make it a more welcoming and relaxed environment, so we decided that we would put up curtains to cover our section of the shelves where we keep our therapy materials. My mother and I went to Little Rock on Friday to have dinner with Erin and then we went to Hobby Lobby to get fabric to make the curtains. Well, whenever I'm in the craft section, I get a little bit over excited so I bought fabric to make pillows as well. We went home and for the rest of the weekend, I sewed and I think I am pretty good at it! (:
This is the pillow I made for the apartment!
This is the other side of the pillow!
These are my curtains! The owls are the front side of them, and the stripes are on the backside!
If you can't tell, I have been in quite the creating mood lately! And it has been so much fun!!! Now, I must go to class :(
This is the other side of the pillow!
These are my curtains! The owls are the front side of them, and the stripes are on the backside!
If you can't tell, I have been in quite the creating mood lately! And it has been so much fun!!! Now, I must go to class :(
No comments:
Post a Comment