Last Wednesday was the first day of school of my senior year. The beginning of my senior year didn't start off too amazing! The Saturday before classes started, my roommate and I were loading her stuff that she kept in our stable for the summer in to the back of my dads truck. Well, I walked straight in to a mirror and cut my head open. I had a huge cut on my forehead and I had a HUGE knot on my forehead as well. Sunday morning, as I was getting ready for church, I accidentally used my contact disinfecting solution rather than my regular contact solution. The result was an INTENSE burning and my eye was BRIGHT red for a couple of days and I had to wear my glasses. Monday and Tuesday weren't too bad thankfully. But, on Wednesday (let's keep in mind that I am a senior AND I have been on OBU's campus since I was 2 weeks old), I WENT TO THE WRONG BUILDING FOR ONE OF MY CLASSES!!!!! It was pretty pathetic. Then it started pouring down rain and I had no umbrella. Ha ha Let's just say I didn't have the best of luck!
This is Chelsy (our neighbor), me and Sara (my roommate) on our first day of therapy!! (: I might add that we got all the way to Bismarck schools and we weren't allowed inside because we didn't have our drivers licenses...so we went and got donuts instead! (:

After the first day of school was over, things started to run pretty smoothly. I have so many friends living in my apartment complex and we have so much fun! We all get together and cook dinner, grill out, have "Jersday" (Jersey Shore Thursday), and just hang out! Two of my best guy friends have been grilling out a lot. Nick and Brock are both on the baseball team and are both amazing cooks! This was our first cook out of the year! We made buffalo chicken, rice and steamed broccoli!
This past Saturday, my friend Cass needed me to watch his ADORABLE chocolate lab puppy, Cabella (or Bella for short). So, Sara and I took her out to Lake DeGray to the softball/baseball cookout (I was awarded the title of bat girl so that I could go haha) and Bella absolutely LOVED it! She is such a sleepy puppy and loves to ride in the lap of whoever is driving! Look closely at the pictures...her "nails" are painted pink! (:
When I was waiting on Cass to come pick her back up, we took her in to the apartment for a few minutes (yes, I know it's against the rules but it was too hot outside). She is just the most adorable thing in the world.
When Cass came to get her, Brock tagged along and he LOVES Bella and felt like being just like her so he would lay in the same position as Bella and then she'd move and he'd try to get in the same position. This went on for about 20 minutes and it was quite comical!
Later that night we went to a bonfire that had no fire. At the moment, there is a burn ban for Clark County so all pretty much just went and stood in the woods where we would have had a bonfire if it wasn't so hot! Ha ha Sara, Lauren, Beau and I were anti-social as usual and just hung out on the back of our friend Landon's truck. Lauren's flash on her phone is SUPER bright, thus the reason Beau looks kind of high (which he is not). Ha ha
Being back at school has been so much fun! I'm definitely NOT ready to be done yet!!!!!!! :/
When I was waiting on Cass to come pick her back up, we took her in to the apartment for a few minutes (yes, I know it's against the rules but it was too hot outside). She is just the most adorable thing in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment