Friday, August 19, 2011

the next chapter

As most of you know, if you follow my sisters blog, her & her husband just bought a house in Fort Smith and they have just finished moving in. Luckily, I got to help with it :/ We got to go up there and strip wall paper and paint and etc.

If that wasn't fun enough, I just got moved in to my new apartment! (: At this very moment, I am sitting on my bed after my first night here! The apartment complex isn't the nicest looking of the OBU apartments but my roommate and I have decorated it super cute! We still have a few things left to do to it before it is all finished, but we are really excited! Once we get all of the empty boxes out of our living room and we get all of our stuff hung on the walls I'll post pictures of it! (:

Well, everyone is just about back to school. It is kind of bitter sweet. I am excited about school starting and I have missed my friends but I'm just not ready for it. I think it is mainly the fact that it is MY SENIOR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it & I don't even like to acknowledge it. This time next year I will have to be in the real world being a big girl and I am not ready for that to happen. I am sure my parents were ready to see me leave yesterday since just about every night this past month I crawl in to their bed and lay there getting my back rubbed until I fall asleep. It is kind of pathetic really. I just don't want to be a big kid yet. :( Where's Peter Pan when you need him???

Another bit of big exciting news is that Whitley Berry, who has been one of my closest friends for as long as I can remember got engaged last week!! SO EXCITING!!!!!! Her and I went to lunch this week and caught up (she's been in China this summer) and she asked me to be a bridesmaid, which I gladly accepted. I am so excited for her & Waylon. The big day is going to be May 19, the week after graduation. :/ After they get married, they are going to be moving to New Orleans where he will be attending seminary and she will be going in to family and marriage counseling. I can't believe she is getting married. We shouldn't be old enough for that to be happening yet. Ugh.

Anyway, I believe that that is all of the updates I have at the moment! I will be sure to post lots of pictures once they have been taken! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment