Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wisdom Teeth.....bleh

Well, yesterday morning, promptly at 9:30 am, I got called back to see Dr. Lindsey. He hooked me up to all those machines and then gave me and IV & I was knocked out pretty quickly. I woke up some time after he cut out my wisdom teeth and I have been recovering since. I felt pretty good yesterday, a little loopy but over all I didn't feel too bad. Today however, I am swelling up like a balloon and I can hardly open my mouth. Luckily my 1 year old niece is here to help take care of me. She has only hit me in the mouth 2 times but she kissed me on the cheek to make up for it. She has learned that ice packs go on cheeks (or her belly) because she has been taking them from me and walking around with them and putting them up against people's faces...I don't guess she quite realizes yet that I'm the only one that needs them! Ha Anyway, I have been sitting on my parents bed all day long either sleeping, watching TV or reading The Help. My cousin Clinton got married this evening to Anja Talbert (now DeWitt) and I am very sad I wasn't able to attend. I am sure she looked absolutely stunning, since she already does on a daily basis! Anyway, I just took my medicine a few minutes ago so I think it is time for me to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment