Thursday, December 22, 2011

behind schedule

I have been a little bit behind when it comes to updating this but here's a quick recap! Two weekends ago, my mom, Erin, Mackenzie and I went to Fort Smith to stay with Emilee for the weekend. Unfortunately, it was the weekend before finals week which meant that I got NO studying done what so ever! :/ But Emilee's little belly is growing and it is so cute! :) We just couldn't help but take some pictures with it!!
Finals week was an absolute heart attack! It was absolutely terrible but then again, isn't it always? Before my roommate left though, she gave me my Christmas present! I have always been a little bit sensitive about the fact that Pocahontas is almost never included as a Disney princess and she is never a popular character when it comes to buying things that have her on it. So, when my roommate was in San Antonio earlier this semester, she stopped by the Disney store and they had Pocahontas stuff!! So she was super sweet enough to get me a Pocahontas doll :) As well as a new journal! I was so excited about it all!!
This past Saturday, my mom and I met Erin in Malvern and traded Mackenzie! :) Saturday morning, Mackenzie and I woke up pretty early and just had the urge to bake some cake cookies so we decided to back some! :)
Sunday afternoon, Mackenzie just could not stay inside at all what so ever! So she went outside with papa for about 2 hours! It was so pretty out and she was having so much fun!!!

Monday afternoon when I got home from work, the sky was so pretty! :)
She is just so cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment