Sunday, April 22, 2012

Senior Day

This past Friday, my mom and I headed to Ruston, LA for the weekend.  My sister's best friend, Annie was getting married and my mom and Carol were catering and I was helping them out.  We left Friday morning so that we could get in to town early enough to visit Louisiana Tech, which is my other option for school next year.  I was really excited to go to LaTech.  My former roommate, Maranda, goes there and got to give us a tour.  It was really good to see her!
This is Maranda and I outside of the speech path building at LaTech
 Also this weekend was senior weekend for the baseball team.  This was actually very sad for me.  As most of you all know, I have been in charge of the diamond dolls since my freshman year.  So, needless to say, it was a little emotional for me.  Three of the seniors have been here playing all four years so we've been together this whole time.  It was a lot of fun!
 These are the 6 seniors.  (From the left) Kurt Peppenhorst, Beau Martin, Brock Green, Tom Ward, Ryan Westover and Zac Treece
 Here are the seniors again!  They are all such dorks!  Michelle and I got them to take a picture by their numbers but they all wanted to take one "with their guns out."  In the words of them all, "suns out guns out."  Don't their sweet farmers tans look sexy?
 This is a picture of me and Brock.  It is probable one of my new favorite pictures.  Brock and I have been good friends since freshman year.  He is one of the ones that I am going to miss the most!  He is currently my neighbor and I am not sure what I am going to do without him next year!
 This is me and Tom.  Tom is our token Australian.  He is one of the sweetest and funniest people that I know.  I am going to be extremely sad when it is time for him to get on a plane to leave in May. :(
 Here are all of the boys again.  This time, they cooperated and took a good picture! (:
 This is Becca, me and Michelle.  We are all three diamond dolls.  I am leaving them in charge next year.  They're to carry on without me :(
 This is me and Kurt (aka Pepp).  He is another one that I am going to miss deeply.  Pepp transferred to OBU last year and he is one of my favorite people!  I am going to be sad when he leaves as well!
 This is me and Brock's mom, Ms. Cindy.  Momma Green has taken such good care of me these 4 years.  Whether it was feeding me, letting me stay at her house, or just going to the games.  I am going to miss seeing her every weekend!

Needless to say, I am getting a little emotional about graduating.  It hadn't really hit me until just recently.  I didn't realize how many friends that I may not ever see again and it is started to make me sad.  I have had such a wonderful time being in charge of the diamond dolls these past four years.  I am going to be extremely sad once it's all over next weekend! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment