Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tulsa University

A few weeks ago, my mom and I went to visit my first grad school.  I got accepted to Tulsa University and I was really excited to go and visit the campus.  My friend, Anne, goes to TU so I had my own personal tour guide with was a lot of fun.  While we were in Tulsa, we got to stay with my Aunt Cheryl which I was really excited about.  I don't get to see her that often so we had a lot of fun!

This first picture is just me, mom and my aunt Cheryl
 This is a picture of one of my favorite parts of Tulsa University.  The library is absolutely gorgeous and the courtyard in front of it is gorgeous as well.  If I choose to go to Tulsa University, the speech path building is right next to this so I'll get to see it every day!
This is just a little group of pictures that I put together on my phone.  I like to make collages so here is just another one! (:
 My mom made me take the awkward "new student photo" so here I am sitting on the TU sign next to the highway.  I got so many funny looks while I climbed all over this thing but the pictures turned out kind of cute! (:
I really enjoyed getting to visit Tulsa University.  The school is gorgeous and they seem to have an amazing program.  My decision is officially a very difficult one! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment