Considering that this is my spring break of my senior year, I must say that I had quite the exciting break!! I spent my entire break with my sister, mother and my niece and nephew. It was so much fun! These first three pictures are from the weekend before spring break started. My mom and I came up to Fort Smith to see Emilee and Dean and we got to have Mackenzie for those few days. We had so much fun! Mackenzie has such a personality! She is so funny!
The weather lately has been absolutely GORGEOUS! These are all pictures of my spring break! My spring break consisted of gorgeous weather and my adorable and hilarious niece and nephew!
Over the weekend, I had to work the OBU baseball games. It was absolutely GORGEOUS outside in case you couldn't tell in this picture!
After sitting at the game for 3 hours, I left to go home and surprisingly I had some absolutely terrible tan lines! This is just what I got from my Chaco's. My shoulders were about 100 times worse! Who knew that 3 hours of sitting at a baseball game I'd get more sun that a whole afternoon of laying out!


No comments:
Post a Comment