On February 23, I finally turned 21 years old! Considering I lived in Austria for a summer where I was legal, I was kind of over the whole "I can legally buy alcohol" thing so I didn't have any type of celebration really! Ha ha But what I did do was spent the weekend with my cousin Lauren, which one one of my favorite things to do! Lauren and I have so much fun together and I was really glad that she spent my birthday weekend with me!
This is Lauren and I at one of the baseball games that were during my birthday weekend! (:
One night over the weekend, we did go to the Clubhouse (or the Turtle Pit as my Uncle Terry calls it) with some of our friends! This is Lauren, me and Leah on our way to the Clubhouse!
This is Lauren and I with my first legally bought drink in the United States! (:
I had a wonderful birthday and I am so lucky to have the friends that I do! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment