This morning was one of the first mornings that I haven't woken up worrying about graduate school. Thinking about it right now, it felt amazing to not have those horrible, stressful things going through my mind. Well, I got up and got ready for therapy just like every other Monday or Wednesday and headed to therapy. At my second therapy site I got an email while I was with my client. After I took my last client back to her class, I checked my email and I found out that...
I GOT ACCEPTED TO TULSA UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited! Tulsa was one of the schools that I was really hoping to get accepted to and I was getting a little discouraged about it. I can't wait to go visit the campus! Hopefully my decision of where to go wont be too difficult to make!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment