Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding

Three weekends ago, on May 19, my best friend since kindergarten got married.  It was the most beautiful thing ever and I am so thankful that she asked me to be a part of it!
This first photo is of my hair for the wedding.  Jessie Weims did it for me and she did such a wonderful job.  If you can't tell, my hair has gotten sooooo long.
 This picture is of me and Whitley.  Wasn't she a beautiful bride?
 My best friend.  I can't believe she left me and went all the way to New Orleans :(

 Here a few pictures of the wedding.  It was at Berry Chapel on OBU's campus and it was just perfect!


 Mr. and Mrs. Waylon Slabach
I am so unbelievably happy for Whitley and Waylon.  They are two of the best people that I know and I know that they are going to be so happy together!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment