On Saturday, May 12, at 9:30 a.m. OBU's 125th graduation ceremony and my first graduation ceremony! This was such an exciting weekend!! Unfortunately, I am going to miss all of my friends so much!!
These first pictures are ones of my friends and I. The top left is me and my friend Zac. Zac and I have been friends since freshman year. The top right one is my friend Brock and I. I am seriously going to miss him. The bottom left is Whitley and I. We have been friends since kindergarten. We also dropped out of high school together and we both graduated college together! (: We overcame the drop out statistics and we got higher education! Woo Hoo!! The bottom right is my cousin Clinton and I.
This group of pictures is of my family. I am so blessed to have the family that I do and I am so thankful for all that they do for me and it meant so much to me that they were there for my graduation. The top left picture is of my parents and I. My parents have done more for me than I could ever tell you. They are amazing. That's really all there is to say about it! The top right picture is of my sweet precious niece. This was my favorite part of my day. As I walked off of the stage, she ran to congratulate me! It was so cute! (: The bottom picture is of me with all of my family that were able to attend my graduation! If you can't tell, I had a lot of family present and it meant so much to me! (:
Here are some more pictures from graduation. The top left photo is of my immediate family and I. My dad, brother, mom and brother-in-law are on the back row. Then it's my brother-in-law, sister, me, my niece, sister and my nephew. I love them all so much! The top right photo is of my niece and I. If you can't tell, Mackenzie loved holding my diploma! Ha ha The bottom left photo is of my cousin Molly Anne, me, my grandmother and my cousin Laura Leigh. I love all three of them and I am so happy that they were ab;e to be there. The bottom right photo is my friend Kurt and I. I am going to miss him a lot!
These photo's are my graduation gifts that I received from my family! From my grandmother, I got a Michael Kors watch. It's Rose Gold and absolutely gorgeous. I have to get it fixed (it's too big), but I can't wait to wear it!! (: The top right photo is the necklace that my sisters and brother-in-laws got me. I have actually been wanting a necklace like this since last summer. They got the lady who made it to put the heart over where Arkadelphia is in the state. I absolutely love it. The bottom right photo is a picture of one of the gifts that my mother got me. If you know me at all, you know that I am in love with Taylor Swift. So, she got me her new perfume, Wonderstruck.
I have such a wonderful family and I am so blessed that so many of them were able to be a part of my special weekend! I love each and every one of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment