This past Sunday was our Speechie Senior Dinner. This is the party that we have out at my house every year and it is always so much fun! We set up tables in our yard and cook out and everyone comes out and we just have a lot of fun. Well, this year I was one of the seniors!
This is a picture of all of the seniors:
Here is another picture of the seniors. If you can't tell, we are one interesting group and we had a difficult time getting pictures taken! Ha ha
Here is a picture of my friend Michelle and I. This is one of my favorite pictures from the dinner, even though I tower over her like a giant! Ha ha
Our big dinner party was a lot of fun. It was good getting together with everyone one last time before the year is over. I am really going to miss everyone next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment