Friday, April 4, 2014

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news!  Starting in May, I will be living in Russellville and working in the Russellville/Clarksville area as a contract CF speech pathologist.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to be doing what I love and with the population that I love.

This past weekend, I bought my very first vehicle!  My parents and I went to look at possible cars since I would be needing a good, reliable one come this summer.  One thing led to another and I ended up signing the papers before leaving the dealership.  I bought a 2014 Toyota 4Runner and I cannot even put in to words how much I love it!  I find myself just staring out the window at my car - I'm not even kidding...I found myself doing that today at work during a meeting! Haha!  But seriously, the car is AMAZING and I am so happy with it! I definitely could have purchased a more gas-friendly vehicle but I fell in love with it!


I hope that everyone is having an amazing Spring so far! The weather has been amazing here in Tulsa and I am so happy about it! Penelope and I love the winter, but boy are we enjoying the sunshine!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment