Any holiday with my family is an interesting one. This Thanksgiving was nothing but the "normal" for us. Every holiday with the Turners, Molly Anne and I have this tradition with Matt and David where we do "the duck face." Unfortunately, David wasn't able to be at Thanksgiving, so Dean graciously took his place!
One of my favorite things about holidays is the crafting. One of my best friends and I decided to make a few Christmas presents while we were home for the holidays. We went all out too and made some homemade candles. Didn't they turn out great??
I am always trying to get my family to take pictures, but no one ever helps me out with this. This year, however, things worked out in my favor. The leaves on the trees going up our driveway stayed on for an abnormal amount of time and I talked my family in to FINALLY taking a picture!! Unfortunately, we were missing 5 people, but the pictures turned out very well, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment