Monday, December 3, 2012

Hotlanta

The week before Thanksgiving, my mom and I headed down to Atlanta for the ASHA conference (a speech pathology conference).  We had so much fun together!  I've been to ASHA conferences with her before, but this was the first time that it was just the two of us.  While we were in Atlanta, we did a little bit of playing, which was the best part of the trip.  If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with the television show The Vampire Diaries.  I have seen every episode multiple times, and am actually watching season 1 as I type this.  If you have never seen it, you need to fix that.   Netflix has the first three seasons on it and the Christmas holiday is coming up...perfect time to watch it! (:  Anyway, TVD is filmed in Atlanta, lucky us!! Ha ha One of the days that we were in Atlanta, we actually got to visit the set!  This was a blast!  Here are just a few pictures documenting our trip! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment