Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family Weekend

This past weekend, Erin and David were out of town so Mackenzie got to have a weekend in Tulsa with me! (:  My mom, Emilee, Matt and Dean actually ended up joining us as well! (:  We all had so much fun!  We went to the zoo and fed the giraffes.  She was so excited!
This first picture is Mackenzie and I while we were waiting for the giraffes to be ready.  If you note her pants, she specifically chose to where those specifically for the giraffe feeding.  We were getting dressed and she grabbed those and said "I need to wear these.  So the giraffes will love me."  It was the absolute cutest thing EVER!
 A cell phone in one hand and an Anthropologie shopping bag in the other.  I taught her well. (:
 Those of you who know Mackenzie know just how funny she is.  This is her wearing the wig that came with the Madagascar 3 movie that we bought!  Ha ha
 My mom, Mackenzie, me, Emilee, Dean and Matt at the giraffe experience. (:
 If you remember my giraffe experience post, you will remember this cute face!  This is Samburu, the male giraffe that is at the Tulsa zoo.  I think he remembered me!  (:
 After we fed the giraffes, we went walking around the zoo and spotted the camels.  Which, of course, Mackenzie wanted to ride one.  And, of course, I wanted to as well!  Ha ha so, we got to ride camels! (:
 Matt and Dean feeding Pili!
 As you can see, we had an absolute BLAST!  And I am sooooo glad that we all got to spend some time together.  I miss getting to see everyone all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment