Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome Home!

About two weeks ago, Matt finally came home from Afghanistan!  It was a wonderful day and I am so happy that I was able to be there for it.  This first picture is of Dean and Hadley waiting for everything to start.  They don't look quite as excited as we were BUT they were overly rejoicing on the inside! (:
 This is Emilee and I while we were waiting for the planes to start arriving.  I chose to wear my red jeans so that Matt wouldn't miss me! (:
 And after about 30 minutes, they started to arrive!!!  This was so neat.  There were 9 of them returning (I think).  They flew in one right after the other.  Matt is the one on the far left!
 Dean watching his daddy land! (:
 Parking his plane



 As you can see, Dean was really happy that Matt was home!!  He was so cute with him!  It was absolutely adorable! (:
We are overjoyed that Matt made it home safe and sound!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment