Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cousin Weekend

Two weekends ago,  I was lucky enough to have some family come to Tulsa for the weekend and it was so much fun!  My Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Terry came to town as well as my cousin, Lauren, and my other cousin, Anja, as well as Anja's daughter, Karsyn.  This first photo is of Lauren and I after we got done getting a massage.  If you can't tell, we were absolutely, 100% relaxed.  It was amazing!
 This next photo goes very well with the previous one.  Karsyn was EXTREMELY relaxed as well while we were hanging out at my Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Brian's!
 While we were hanging out at the house, we decided to have a little fun!  Lauren, Anja, Charlotte, Karsyn and I played with my favorite app on my phone.  It swaps everyone's faces!  It's hilarious!  The top left is Lauren and I, the top right is Lauren and Anja, and the bottom one (my favorite) is Charlotte and Karsyn! Ha ha
 This is a photo of all of the girls (minus Charlotte)!  Lauren, Aunt Cheryl, Anja, me and Karsyn.
 This is Karsyn and I!  She loves seeing herself on the phone!  It's hilarious!
 Karsyn, me and Lauren (:
 Anja found this recipe on Pinterest that she was DYING to try.  Unfortunately, it was somewhat a Pinterest fail :/  The marshmallows were supposed to disappear.  However, as you can see, the marshmallows basically did the complete opposite of disappearing!  Ha ha it was all okay though, because they were absolutely DELICIOUS!
 Lauren, Anja, me and Karsyn
 This is Lauren and I on our way to our massages!
I am so glad that they all came to town!  We had a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment