Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WWE Smackdown

These past few weeks have been a little bit out of control!  I have been sick, going on two weeks now, I have had tests and projects every time I turn around and I have been going nonstop.  As a matter of fact, I had a test last night and a project due tomorrow!! Ha ha As a little "get away" from school, me and two of my friends actually decided to go to a WWE wrestling match last night after my exam.  It was umm....well, it was interesting, that's for sure!  Ha ha None of us watch WWE (obviously), but we just decided to go for some strange reason.

This is Anne, me and Christi outside of the BOK Center and then some of the wrestlers haha
 I know you wish you had gone...
 And I REALLY know that you're all jealous that you don't have this shirt either!!
So, last night was quite the experience!  I can't say that I will ever go to another wrestling match but it was a good one-time thing!! haha (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment