A few weeks ago was OBU's homecoming. It was really fun, especially since my sisters and I were all at home together...which doesn't really happen all that often! Well, Saturday morning we all piled up in the car and headed out to Manchester for Pumpkin Day! It was absolutely FREEZING but we had so much fun!! As you can see, Mackenzie had a lot of fun! This first photo is Mackenzie in the bounce house, which she LOVED.
Here's Erin and Mackenzie playing a fishing game at one of the booths.
My sisters and I with Dean! (:
Mary Jo, (with sleeping Dean), me, Erin and Mackenzie.
Me and Sara! So glad I got to see her!! I miss my best friend!!
Carol and I! (:
Erin and I! (:
As you can see, we were all freezing cold but we had a lot of fun! I'm glad that we all were able to be in town at the same time and go to Pumpkin Day! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment