Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hurricane Football

Not only was yesterday an exciting day at the zoo, but I also attended my second TU football game.  My friend, Natasha, and I went to the first TU game halfway through the first quarter and we left before halftime started.  Yesterday, however, we got there before the 2nd quarter started and we stayed through halftime as well as until the end of the 3rd quarter.  Our goal is to actually stay for an entire game before the season is over, but we will have to see how well that goes!
Yesterday's game was actually fairly exciting while we were there.  The score was extremely close so that kept us intrigued.  Also, the weather was absolutely MARVELOUS which was my favorite part!
This is Natasha and I last night
 This is the HUGE bag of Kettle Korn that I bought last night.  I think that the fact that it took us 35 minutes to actually buy this is what made it taste absolutely heavenly!
 Go Hurricanes!! (:
If anyone is ever in town on a Saturday night, you should let me know!! TU football games are a lot of fun and I can easily get you a ticket to come watch!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment