Sunday, September 2, 2012

Roommate Reunion

Yesterday, my best friend, and former roommate, and I went on a little labor day weekend adventure!  We headed out yesterday morning to Okolona to Rowdy Adventures for a little zip lining fun!  This is Sara and I before we went!
 After we paid our money and such, we got a little practice session with our tour guides or whatever they're called!  Sara had never zip lined before and I had only done it at Camp Winnamocka and there was no steering yourself or braking so we were both clueless about what to expect.  Needless to say, our guides had their hands full!  Ha ha Anyway, after 2 hours or so of zip lining, we finished and we had so much fun!!!
I woke up pretty sore this morning but other than that, I absolutely loved it!  I highly encourage everyone to go if they are ever in the area!!  It is a little expensive but it is totally worth it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment