Saturday was quite the sad day! :'( That morning, I left Salzburg for good! :'( However, it was the beginning of all new adventures! lol For example, me, Carrie and K.C. got to get on and off trains about 20 times since Saturday with all of our luggage. Mine are the two red bags. BUT, I have a backpack too...you just can't see it because my suitcase is too freaking ginormous.

Anywho, we got on our train and headed for Florence! YAY! :)

On the way to Florence, we all got to get in a good amount of napping. Example A: K.C. was lacking sleep time. :)
When we got to Florence, we really lucked out [or I just know how to pick good hotels] but either way, we got a great hotel literally half a block from the train station :)
The funniest thing about our hotel was the elevator...which wasn't very big lol
this is k.c. in the elevator with all of his stuff....he barely fit lol

as did me and my luggage....haha
we only stayed in Florence for one night however. Anyway, the next morning we woke up early [for us anyway] and went and stood in line to see none other than the statue of david! woop woop!

me, being the rebel that I am, took a picture of david even though you're not supposed to! :)

This is the gorgeous duomo in Florence :)
No comments:
Post a Comment