Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hedgehog

So…I’m sitting outside on the patio after eating dinner and talking with Maria and her son, Thomas, and I’ve started working on my research papers when all of a sudden I hear a little scurrying noise. I look around to see what it is and there’s a hedgehog eating out of the plate that’s sitting on the ground next to me. I’m somewhat in shock right now. I mean, Maria told me that she puts a plate out for the hedgehog every night but I didn’t actually think a hedgehog would come up and eat out of the plate sitting right next to me. And I’m typing on my computer and moving and it doesn’t even seem to notice that I’m here. I actually think the best part about this experience is the fact that it steps on the side of the plate to tip it up so that it can eat the food on the other side of the plate. I’m truly in amazement right now lol I don't have any pictures or anything to show for it but I just thought I'd share that...it was quite humerus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment