Friday, July 16, 2010

Family Weekend! :)

Last weekend was a great weekend! :) On Friday, the whole family was in town. And yes, I do mean the whole, entire family. All 6 originals, plus the Dave and Mackenzie. Okay, I lied, the WHOLE family wasn't in town. Matt Cooley wasn't here but he's excused because of the Air Force. Ha ha. Anywho, it was a great weekend! we really didn't do a whole lot other than hang out at the house with eachother. We went swimming a little, watched some TV and played with the baybay.
I've actually figured out who Mackenzie's favorite person is in our family....



It's me :) We bonded so much over the past couple of weeks and she's really just latched on to me. I can't say that I blame her though :)
On Saturday, Erin, David and Mackenzie went to some family thing for David's side of the family and Mackenzie wore the CUTEST outfit that our Aunt Jenny and cousins got her when they went to Disney World earlier in the summer.



Isn't it just the most adorable thing you've ever seen! :)



I decided that we never take pictures in this family so Erin and I got our picture taken while we were getting Mackenzie ready for the day! :)
The weekend was so much fun and was much needed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment