July fourth weekend was a very exciting weekend for the family! I know, I'm a little behind on the updates but give me a break, I'm still trying to get used to this thing! lol Anyway, Erin and Mackenzie came down to visit and we got a special treat! Mackenzie got to meet her two cousins, Clinton and baby Ella! I don't think they were quite as excited about it as we were! haha
.JPG)
On the fourth, I went out on the lake with the Dewitts, my aunt Cheryl and uncle Brian, and some of the Dewitt's friends. It was a lot of fun! We went out on Dr. Dormans party barge and watched the firework show on DeGray Lake.

This is Lauren, my Aunt Cheryl, and me out on the lake :)

Lauren, Charlotte and Terry :)

Clinton and Uncle Brian out on the lake :)

I got this picture from my friends photography website: John Wasson Morgan Photography. He took these of the fireworks he watched on the fourth and I thought this one was really really pretty! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment