Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Sister That Stayed (:

Sunday morning, Erin, David and Mackenzie left Arkadelphia! :( I was sad to see them all leave but it's okay, I'll see them soon! :) Anyway, everyone had left by Sunday afternoon. Everyone except for Emilee that is! Ha Ha She decided she was going to stay until Monday morning, so, we decided to watch Twilight, New Moon and then go see Eclipse that evening. There was only one problem, I only owned New Moon! ha ha so, we decided to search Arkadelphia for Twilight. We spent over an hour driving through town looking for it!!! It wasn't at Wal-Mart, any RedBox, any of the Dollar Stores, or gas stations, NO WHERE!!!!!



Yes, this is what took basically all of the gas in Emilee's gas tank as well as basically our entire day! We went home and just watched New Moon and then headed to Hot Springs to see....



After we watched Eclipse, we stopped by Best Buy to try and get Twilight again...of course! ha ha Well, since we have the best luck, they locked the doors right when we got there. UGHHH! So, we decided to try the FYE store at the mall. We get there, and it closed like 15 minutes earlier! ha ha Everything worked out fine and we FINALLY found it at the Wal-Mart in Hot Springs. YAYY!!!!! So, we went home and watched it! :) Monday morning, Emilee was supposed to leave but her clients cancelled and she decided to stay one more night. We laid out at the pool for a while, ate some lunch, and then went to get our nails done with mom! :)



I got my fingernails and toenails the same color...pretty isn't it?! :)
After we got our nails done, we went to eat at DJ's drive-in then headed home. Emilee and I didn't know what to do for the rest of the evening.....ssssoooooo.......



We watched Twilight and New Moon again! ha ha It can be called a small obsession lol



Anyway, I had a TON of fun with my sister for her long stay here and I can't wait to see her again on Thursday! (&& yes Emilee, I am sucking up to you!) :D

1 comment:

Emilee said...

LOVE IT!! OBSESSIONS that are shared are just that more enjoyable!! :P
Hugs~

Post a Comment