Christmas was absolutely amazing this year!! I just love my family and it was so great to see them all!! :) This year was the first time since Erin and David got married that we had everyone at the house when we woke up on Christmas morning and it was so great!! :)
Mackenzie LOVED opening all of her Christmas presents.
On the 23rd, we all went to Granmolly's to do the Turner Christmas. It was interesting needless to say. But then again, it always is. I loved getting to see my cousins!! Molly Anne, Abby and I all go to OBU but we don't really see each other all too often so it was good to spend time with them. Molly Anne & I made sure to take our "Kissy Face" picture with David and Matt. (:
We made sure to take a picture with all of the Turner girls and it turned out so great!! Matt was the photographer and he did an amazing job getting Mackenzie to smile for him! :)
After Christmas, I went out the Matt's parent's house. Emilee, Matt and I went and shot pistols with Mr. Cooley and we rode four wheelers. It was so much fun!! And if you can't tell from the pictures, we were pretty great!! :)

We made sure to take a picture with all of the Turner girls and it turned out so great!! Matt was the photographer and he did an amazing job getting Mackenzie to smile for him! :)
After Christmas, I went out the Matt's parent's house. Emilee, Matt and I went and shot pistols with Mr. Cooley and we rode four wheelers. It was so much fun!! And if you can't tell from the pictures, we were pretty great!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment