Sunday, January 16, 2011

Colorado!

On January 4, I went Colorado...again!! :) It was absolutely amazing...again! :) Matt and I had so much fun!! I'm really bad about taking pictures of the two of us and I'm really going to have to fix that. While I was there, we watched a LOT of movies! He took me to see The Kings Speech, which has to do with speech pathology and stuttering so I absolutely LOVED IT! I had to explain things to him throughout the movie but he actually really enjoyed it as well!! He took me to breakfast, lunch and dinner and couple of times. Luke's girlfriend, Laura, and I made lasagna one night and it was so good!!!! :) Matt took me on a "surprise date" one night and he took me ice skating. It was so much fun!! I'd never ice skated before so I really enjoyed it! He was a very good teacher! && I never even fell!! :) On Saturday while I was there, him and Luke took me skiing at Winter Park. I hadn't ski'd in about 6 years or so, so it was quite interesting! Ha ha but it was a blast!!! Winter Park is absolutely gorgeous as well so that made things even better!It snowed so much in Colorado and Arkansas that I ended up having to stay an extra day...which was such a hardship! ;) Matt taught me how to drive a standard...in the snow while I was there! It was so much fun!! I'm not very good at it, but I'm getting better! I only stalled it twice too!! :) I can't wait to go back in February for our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long already!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment